Thursday, June 16, 2016

When a husband force for sexual contact with friend

In UP of India a incident that ashamed to all on the pretty relationship  of husband and wife. Where a man forced to do sex for first time with friend  to his own wife. After that the husband  kept honeymoon. By giving the threading to kill his family and her, he forced her to do illegal relationship with his friend said the media of India. She takes refuge in the police after a week later.  After the visitof District Chief she came to complain to the police station of shameful incident. According to women the husband is her neighbor named Rajmal Gautam.  One day Her father had slapped to Rajmal. It is the issue to do drama of love but I really in the scene of love. I fell in love, believing that she got married. After the married they both  left the family and secretly stayed in Lucknow.  Her husband brought his friend at the first day and began to say to do  sexual relationship with the friend. When I protested and he gave threaten  of  death  to me  and my family.    For my family I were forced to do sexual relation with his family.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment