Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Sanjay Dutta says about Salman Khan

Bollywood superstars monarch Rukh Khan and Salman Khan, United Nations agency have crossed the age of fifty, don’t mind doing AN item range or performing arts round the trees. However, that's not the case with screenland star Sanjay Dutt as he feels it's not his age to try and do thus.
Bollywood Satr Sanjay Dutta with his wife in a ceremony
Dutt, United Nations agency is presently flooded with film offers, discovered that he's eyeing films which will suit his age. He said, “I am pro
bing for roles per my age. i'm not within the age wherever I will dance around trees or do AN item range. i'm doing roles per my age. i'd like to do films like Hollywood actor Liam Neeson will. is also one thing like Taken. So, i'm all prepared to try and do some actions.”

 “For now, i'm restful with my family he said " I m doing begin shooting for a movie in August and one Vinod Chopra film will begin in October. except that there's a biopic looming Maine, when that i will be able to be functioning on the sequel of Munna Bhai.“

No comments:

Post a Comment